Monday, September 25, 2006

Computers: Explorer



What is it with Internet Explorer anyway? I like to occasionally look at my blog in other browsers to see how it looks. Internet Explorer consistently renders it differently that the other browsers I use (Firefox and Safari).

It seems to be taking the navigation bar and centering it in an attempt to avoid the "Make Poverty History" banner that I have in the upper right corner. In doing so it comes down into the title section of the blog.

I quit using Explorer a while back, so I hope most of you who might stop by here are not using it, either. If so, I apologize for the poorly rendered page. I don't know what to do about it, though, because I do not want to get rid of either the Make Poverty History banner, or the navigation bar.

1 comment: