Thursday, September 24, 2009

Epic Fail

Do you have any teenagers or early twenty year olds in your family? Do you interact with young adults in this age range? If you do, chances are pretty good that you've heard the phrase "epic fail". In my youth the phrase of choice would have been something along the lines of "I blew it!" and earlier generations all certainly had their way of saying the same thing. There is no doubt in my mind that some way of expressing this sentiment has evolved over the years from whatever it was Adam and Eve uttered to themselves when they thought back on that fateful day in the garden of Eden.

So, considering that it has been two and a half years since I posted here, you may pick your exclamation of choice and apply it to me here today. I choose "epic fail". It seems to fit the best.

No comments: